::: Cheap Therapy :::

6.01.2004

Ahhh, well, it’s been a while since I have stopped by, I figured I would let you know what has been going on.
I met another person from the Yahoo Personals, it didn’t really pan out. (Her name is Devin, and she never called me back. I think I was a little too forward with her. It’s so difficult to keep my excitement curbed when I actually find a date) She has a beautiful tattoo that covers half of her back; it is of a left angel wing, done in all red. She really reminded me of Tonja, and personally, I would have probably done anything for her if she were just remotely close to Tonja. Never the less, it has been about two weeks since we had coffee at Starbucks, and she hasn’t returned either of my calls, so I guess that is a big ‘DENIED’.
I convinced mom that she doesn’t want to move in with me, and possible move into an apartment. The parents seem to be having some marriage problems (like we all didn’t see that coming, what happens when you mix water with vinegar?), not to mention the superior lack of funds. Money has always been an issue with my parents, but in my opinion it mainly has to do with my dad’s lazy and self-loathing personality. They seem to have bills up to their eyeballs, and even thought about filing for bankruptcy, but we (Sis and I) convinced them otherwise. Mom’s brilliant idea was to sell everything, bet on dad leaving her and move in with me. My alternative was for them to sell what they need to (excluding the house I’m currently living in) and gets an apartment. The money coming in from the house I am living in ($400 x 3 [+2 roommates] each month) would be more than enough for them to live in a protected apartment complex. They would even get to keep up with the latest commodities like a pool or a workout room (not that I think they would actually work out). Mom liked the idea, so I think I am in the clear from living with my parents, again…

Aw, man, this day just gets better and better. I just got back from break, and while I was outside I noticed that someone was nice enough to dent my driver fender. A huge depression in the fender, not really a whole lot of paint was exchanged. There is a white older model Jeep Cherokee parked beside me, and I did notice that it was missing a little paint on the driver front bumper, (like they had pulled into a parking place too quickly). I did also notice that the bumper is of the same height at the dent on my car. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, but what moron would be stupid enough to park next to a car they just hit. Anyway, I told the security guards at the front, and they are going to find out who drives the white Cherokee to call me down there to see if they are the one’s and to see if we can settle out of court. Not that I really want to file a police report for a little dent, but it’s the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home