::: Cheap Therapy :::

6.25.2004

Aw man has it been busy. I have been trying to get a date set up for my birthday, (which is only a week away). I plan on getting a keg of YuengLing, and I have already invited a couple dozen people. Jason (my roommate) must not have any possible knowledge of what the hell goes on at parties that John and I have. (Lots of drugs and drinking and naked chicks) So Jason goes and invited Tara (from work), which is married to a police officer. Not good. I had to tell Jason that she could not bring her husband. He gave me some shit about it, and then I brought up the good point that no one at the party is going to want to stay if the cops are hanging out. He realized his mistake.
Taryn

So I have been talking to these two girls. One names Mai (s/l May; lives currently in Columbia S.C.) and Taryn (from South Africa; lives in Matthews N.C.). Mai, I have talked to on the phone a few times, and seen some pictures but we have not met face to face. She is defiantly hotter than Taryn, but I have gone out with Taryn. We went out for a few beers and shot some pool, had a few laughs. She has an accent (not too heavy, sometimes she says words I’m not familiar with, that always keeps things interesting). She is not exactly the skinniest girl (but she is not fat) and she has a mole on her face, it kind of grosses me out a little, but she is really nice, funny, and we seem to like somewhat the same things. She drinks Guiness like a champ (probably because she has been drinking since she was 14; it’s a European thing…), and she is a pretty good pool player. She said that when she was younger (she is 23 now); she had to stop playing video games because they were so addictive, so getting her to play again would be pretty easy. She is a big movie buff, and said she spend most of her money shopping for DVDs or clothes (she used to pirate movies and music off the web, like myself, but started to feel guilty, and stopped. Cheesy.). She drives a 03’-04’ Black Jeep Liberty, and her family owns a company that fixes and sells big printing presses (they have a little money to throw around, evidently). Most of all; she smokes Camel Light Menthols, and after our little conversation about drugs, she smokes a little reefer on the side (about four times a year). She told me a story about a past friend that would smoke nothing but herb and refused to smoke cigarettes, and she was cool with that. So I don’t foresee her having a problem with me doing it every once and a while. Realistically, I only have been out with her once, and have a lot of good information, but it’s too soon to tell what the deal is. I have not had a lot of good success with women that I have met over the Internet. The last ‘couple’ that I met (the club kids with the huge dude and the gorgeous little girlfriend that he wanted me to DP…), ended calling me at 11:30 that one night (out of the blue) to get me to come out with them. That is a little too late for my tastes, and they were kind of pushy which made me feel a little uneasy about dealing with them. Anyway, never the less; they have tried to keep in contact with me, but I never returned any of their calls. So I will have to be a little patient with this new girl, Taryn. I think she is looking for something definite, so I need to watch myself. We are scheduled to go out for Sushi on Saturday night at this place called Sushi101. I have never been there, but she says it is good. If things go well on Saturday night, I am going to invite her to my b-day party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home