::: Cheap Therapy :::

6.19.2006

last day at Lowe's


So my last day at Lowe’s is tomorrow. It turns out that I did actually get that job at the bank! It pays double what I was making at Lowe’s and the hours are a whole hell of a lot better. I am to start this new marvel banking ‘security and fraud detection’ adventure on the 26th of June, but figured I could work in some vacation time in between jobs, so I told Lowe’s I was going to be starting a week early so I could take a little time off. I will be glad when I get out of there. I was nice while it lasted, but I can truly say that I am not sad to see it go. It was nice in the aspect that I was able to get off my ass and get in shape a little, talk to a lot of different people and share ideas, thoughts and creativity about how to build things. Some things that I will not miss: Those hard ass concrete floors that make your feet throb by the end of the night, the store manager ‘Donald’ who has got to be one of the most annoying people I have ever met, and of course the stupid questions made by other humans. (like if I am making keys for one customer and another walks up and asks me if we cut keys…) Tomorrow I will be working from 8am-3:30pm (Sunday), if you are in the Pineville area and decide to stop by the Lowe’s off of 51 near Carolina Place Mall, feel free to drop in and congratulate me on my first real corporate job, I will be near or in the Hardware Department.


I still have no plans or idea what to do for my birthday (which is in 2 weeks). I would really like to have a huge bash, but I don’t think that is going to happen. I will probably inevitably be a little low on funds, and it’s just about impossible to get my friends to do anything together unless something free is involved. Kevin and Lisa seem to be the only two that are really socially active. I wonder what their deal is? What is it that Kev and Lisa find in each other? (Kev and Lisa are the couple featured in the pictures from the last time that I wrote.) She has got to do something right, although I am not sure what. Maybe they are either hardcore sex freaks or swingers and they don’t think that their friends would understand. (Swingers call non-swingers ‘vanilla’) I am sure that I can try to understand whatever it is that they find in each other. I think it’s actually kinda cute. Big geeky bald guy meets short round host with the most.

Last night Alecia and I were supposed to eventually get together after she got off work so she could spend the night and we would wake up early today together to review some houses or town homes available for rent in Charlotte. Alas, she got off work at 5:30pm and wasn’t ready for me to come over until 9:30pm last night, plus she didn’t spend the night, so hear I sit again waiting by the phone for her to call and tell when she is ready. I called and left a message letting her know that I was up and waiting. It will make things so much easier when we live together. I won’t have to wait; she will already be there, so all I will have to do then is to learn the tell-tale signs and process of which she gets ready. (so that way I am still not waiting on her to get ready, I just won’t start getting ready until she is almost done.)
……..
Ah, so she just called me. So let’s use this situation as an example. I got up at 8:30am and called her. It is now 9:30am when she returned my call. She said that she is going to get ready, stop by to get some bagels and a paper and then come over…let’s see how long it takes her (she lives about 2 miles away)…
……10:30am she arrives.
Now, 1 hour isn’t bad at all, in fact that is really a bad example. If fact, it’s been a couple days since that happened and now that I think about it, I really shouldn’t be complaining. I mean, yea, I know, I have dated girls in the past that would be anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days late, so when you compare it to 1 hour, that seems pretty reasonable. [telling myself] lighten up! I know you want to spend more time with her, but getting all over her case about petty stuff like rushing to come see you is kinda trivial…

Lately though, a new and wonderful thing has been happening. Alecia has really started breaking down some sexual conservative walls. Sure, we still do the doggystyle and her being on top; but she has started giving blowjob on a more regular basis. Once more, she swallows! When we were in the shower, she even let me bath her, even her ass. Not her ass cheeks, but her actual ass hole. Now I know what you are thinking, but for a woman that jumps when a finger even brushes by her backdoor she proceeds to tell me that she is totally not interested in anal sex at all. (Um, honey, just because I am gonna touch it, doesn’t mean I am gonna fuck it.) I was pleasantly surprised though. She did jump a little when I did, but just took it. After we got out of the shower, she started blowing me right there in the bathroom (a first for her and I, and totally hot!) and slipped a finger by some of my nether regions. I jumped a little too, but I was totally impressed by her actually making a move like that. The way she made anal contact sound, it was like it was going to require biochemical suits and a pressurized chamber. Alls I am sayin, is that I was impressed, pleased, and anxious to meet such a challenge as to do something sexual with someone that I care about, that they have never done before… and hope that we can keep learning together. What guy doesn’t like a good challenge?