::: Cheap Therapy :::

6.30.2006

1 week in

Well, today is Friday (the 30th of June); I have been working ‘The Bank’ job for about a week now. They still don’t have my computer up and running with all the passwords and authorization. From what I hear from the other three employees that I work with, that is typical. My coworkers said they had to wait about a week for all their access. I do, though, on the other hand have access to the internet; but of course The Bank has a lot of sites blocked off. So I have just been shadowing a few coworkers so I could get a feel for what it is that I actually will be doing. The job seems pretty easy. To summarize it; any data or personal information that relates the ‘The Bank’ that has been compromised (whether it be through a stolen laptop, terminated employee, or internet hacked site or email) we are sent an email concerning the leaked information and authorized to take the means necessary to control the leak of information. At least it will be interesting. I have already seen things that hackers have done to HTML that I hadn’t thought was possible.

Alecia d
ecided that she will not be moving in with me, which puts me in a bind, but their isn’t really anything I can do about it except just roll with the punches. One month left, until I won’t have a place to live, so I better get that ball rolling.

My birthday, July 4th, is right around the corner. (This coming Tuesday actually, banker hours allow me to be home for the day, won’t that be nice.) Kevin and Lisa are having a party at their house for the weekend after the forth, of course all the sly fellas and hot honey’s will be there for my birthday. I plan on getting REALLY drunk and making an ass of myself.
Alecia asked me what I wanted to do for my actual birthday day, I just said to have wild and crazy kinky sex, but I didn’t really have an answer. I would imagine that Jimmy will be at home, so that kinda is going to spoil any ‘running around the house naked’ time. I would like to do something out of the ordinary, something special, but seeing as that is a holiday, most places close early or not open at all.
Here are some ideas that may or may not work: skinny dipping (anywhere), bungee jumping, Han gliding, rock climbing, renting motorcycles and going riding in the mountains, the beach, going to a restaurant (Outback / The Penguin** / Knife and Fork / Chili’s / Applebee’s) and eating and drinking with lots of friends for hours (and not have to pay a dime), doing something dangerous, taking chances, get a tattoo, get something pierced…
Things I am tired of doing on my birthday: watching fireworks, eating hotdogs and hamburgers, sitting around all my friends and staring at each other, playing videogames, shopping.