::: Cheap Therapy :::

7.05.2006

come and gone

Well, by birthday has come and gone (it was yesterday for all that didn’t know). “What did I do?” Not really much of anything, I pretty much spent the entire day with Alecia. We saw Superman, did some shopping for bathing suits, and cooked dinner. She went to the grocery store the night before and got some of the biggest steaks I have ever eaten. When the groceries arrived and I was unpacking the bags, I was a little skeptical as to what I had gotten myself into when I agreed to Alecia cooking dinner for me. Raspberry Italian dressing on the salad, nectarine slices and onions lay atop a juicy marinated steak bigger than my hand and thicker than two fingers, corn on the cob, black eyed peas and this awesome raspberry buttered peppered toasted-on-the-grill bread. It was by far the best meal I have EVER had, literally. I ate until my stomach hurt, and then managed to fit a bowl of mint chocolate ice cream. It didn’t take long before I passed out from the idis. The best part of it, I only had to cook the steaks, even after several efforts to assist her with the cooking and even the cleaning, but she did it all.

I still don’t have access to the appropriate software to do my job at the Bank. So I pretty much fill my day with entering entries into my blog and reading news websites all day for the last week and ½. I am starting to get bored……..
Well, nevermind. Just checked my email and it includes what I need to get started so it is off to work I go.