::: Cheap Therapy :::

7.26.2005

Ok, now don’t get me wrong, I believe that she has a really good heart and is really scared from everything that has been going on lately, but Jennifer is about to smother me to death. If I leave the house, she wants to go; if she isn’t going with me already. I am not sure how to break this to her, but I think it would be a good idea if she found a roommate and moved in with them. Besides, she has allot of lessons to learn on her own, and if I help she isn’t ever going to learn them. I know her family isn’t ‘loaded’ but they have always had a little extra money to throw around, well unfortunately that means that Jenny has pretty much been taken care of her entire life. She hasn’t lived the ‘macaroni & cheese / grilled cheese’ years or learned the valuable lessons that come with them. The point is that I need some space, and I think the only way I am really going to get it is if she moves out and gets her own place for a while. We can still date and sleep over at each others places, but right now I can’t even go to the bathroom without her following me and asking what I’m doing. She almost had a heart attack when I told her I saw one of my ex-girlfriends in the mall. She exploded in a fit of jealousy and rage before she even knew who it was. Now, of course, I have friends that are girls; but to her that is unacceptable. Apparently, I am not allowed to hang with anyone of the opposite sex if she hasn’t met them first or they look better than she does. VERY ANNOYING!

Mom bought me these new mirrors for my car (with blinkers in them) and so I…(I mean ‘we’) went over there early to pick them up. I was really excited to finally get my hands on them and couldn’t wait to install them. Now seeing as dad has all the right tools and I was there anyway, I started to install them. Meanwhile, Jenny sat there complaining about the heat and how long it was taking me (3 hours), but when I tried to get her involved she just shrugged it off and said how much it disinterests her. I have tried and tried to find similarities between us that we can grow on, but it’s just getting more and more difficult. She must tell me that she loves me at least ½ dozen times a day. (AT LEAST, usually it’s more like 8-12 a day) That is all fine and dandy, but we have been going out for 4 months and she is constantly concerned with how I feel about her, what I think of her, who I have told about ‘us’, and well frankly, I’m tired of it. I am tired of feeling like I am a babysitter on one hand, and that I am answering to my mother 24/7 on the other hand. Neither choice is appealing, so something has got to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home