::: Cheap Therapy :::

9.06.2005

So here i sit at 8:48 in the morning, the day after Labor Day, a little board and jobless. Beth, at Near&Associates head hunting says that she is working on an operations manager position at a new call center, though I am not thrilled about getting back into the call center field..... it goes nowhere. Finding a job has become very difficult lately. Of course, don't even think for a minute that it is in a field that I enjoy or prefer; like graphics or computers. I have tried Blockbuster, CompUSA, Best Buy, all over Monster.com and CareerBuilder, but to no avail.

Jenny came over yesterday, we fucked like rabbits. What else is new. It was nice not to spend the weekend alone, but I just couldn’t stop wondering where my next paycheck is going to be coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home