::: Cheap Therapy :::

7.30.2005

Well, it didn't take too long, but jenny is history. She moved out her stuff this morning. She decided to go back to her husband (Ben), which of course I think is a totally stupid idea. When we are arguing about it last night, I basically got the impression that she just wanted to take the easy road. The fact the she doesn't have to pay rent over there is basically how she made up her decision. I think that is total bullshit, and it kinda makes me feel sorry for her. About a week ago I mentioned that she really needs to evolve as a person and moving out on her own she would learn some lessons. Unfortunately a while ago I noticed that she was really weak (I mean weak in the aspect of self respect, self confidence, reliability, and believing in herself. So my thinking and experiences, I grew up allot when I ran away from home and lived on my own 700 miles away in Memphis, TN. So the same thinking applies in this situation, to me at least. Unfortunately Jenny isn't apparently strong willed enough to make decisions on her own.

Anyway, I can't say that I am really tore up about it, disappointed is more like it. If fact, I think that me and a few of the fellas are gonna go up to Uptown Cabaret (strip joint) this afternoon, and we have a poker game tonight, so maybe my luck is turning around and I might even make a little money tonight, (if I can ever get a decent hand)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home