::: Cheap Therapy :::

2.15.2006

The day after....

Well, Valentines Day has come and gone, I still have plans laid out for this weekend, but of course I can’t mention that yet because that would be letting the cat out of the bag. A new episode of LOST is on tonight, but more importantly I get to spend some more time with Alecia. We were playing WOW last night and my 15yo niece (Taylor) called and of course had to gossip for a while. She lives in Chatanooga, which isn’t a bad thing; I don’t know if I could deal with a 15yo; although, what is going to happen when my sister’s daughter (Jordan) turns 15? Well, I’ll be 38 by then, I guess it will be a little different. Hopefully.

Alecia got me the iTrip for my iPod, it is SO much better than that piece-o-shit Belkin FM Transmitter. iTrip does use up the iPod battery life a little quicker, but battery life has never been a problem.

Work is a little more tolerable lately. Dialog Telecommunications implemented new software to replace the 5 programs we were using before. My manager has her hands full trying to work out the bugs; therefore she doesn’t have as much time to critique my every move and word on the phone every second of every day. It has almost makes this job enjoyable, but not quite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home