::: Cheap Therapy :::

1.27.2006

Asheville in my future?

I had such a hard time getting into work this morning, my bed seemed to be gravitationally pulling me back toward it. Of course, who wouldn’t want to go to a place every day where they are under appreciated, under utilized, and under paid? Doesn’t that sound fun? On top of that, since the ‘rude customer advisor’ comment that someone emailed in last weekend, I have been put on suspension and have the pleasure of feeling my manager breathing down my neck just about every second of the day. Although, I guess it’s better than living on the street,……or is it?

What’s been in heavy rotation for music:
  • Bjork - Vespertine
  • Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
  • Kanye West - Late Registration
  • The Rakes - Capture / Release
  • Deep Dish - George Is On
  • Jason Mraz - Waiting On My Rocketship

I saw another funny bumper sticker; I think this one really applies to me:
I will try to be nicer if
you try to be smarter.

Alecia and I started talking about the future last night; words of goals and wants. Both of us having thoughts of Asheville floating through both of out minds; especially if Nick decides to move there in about a year or so. It’s hard to say what the future hold, but it’s good to have goals, good to have something to work for and look forward to.

I have been tossing around the idea of trying to start my own computer tutor company. Not really sure how much competition their would be for that, but I am sure that their wouldn’t be much in a smaller town like Asheville. Would I be able to even tolerate people’s incompetence with computers? All I know is that I am just about pulling my hair out working for people that are intellectually and intelligently lower than I; working for ‘the man’ that is.

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD JOB FOR ME?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! WHERE DO I FIT IN?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home