::: Cheap Therapy :::

1.24.2006

Temp Again!

Well, I guess I spoke too soon. Just when I got my hopes up and thought that I might actually be getting a break in life. Alas, my fortress of dreams has crumbled; looks like Dialog has decided to retract their statement about hiring me on full time and the $4 raise. It turns out that on Saturday I spoke with someone over the phone that didn’t like what I had to say so they wrote a letter of complaint about me stating that I was very rude. Norma (the ‘Jabba Boss’) decided that seeing as we just had a conversation about ‘being rude’ on Friday, that she would keep me on temp for another month. So, of course, being the way that I am, I like to always try to have the upper hand.

  • First thing; talk softer on the phone. If the closest manager doesn’t hear me, they won’t have anything to suspect.
  • Secondly; I figured out on my phone how to record any call and export it digitally as a WAV file so I can send it, save it, and use it later if necessary.

I saw a funny bumper sticker on the internet; it seems to apply to just about anything:

GOOD, FAST, CHEAP
(choose two)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home