::: Cheap Therapy :::

3.24.2006

Advise from a psyco.

Ahhhhh; relief. After writing what I wrote last, of course Alecia read it and came over that night, much to my pleasure. We talked about past boyfriends and girlfriends; things we tried with other people and things they made us try (even though we didn’t really want to do them). I think that perhaps she might have missed my point a little about what I wrote about last, although with my mind cluttered with sexual thoughts it’s no wonder that all that came out of my mouth was sex sex sex (even typed sex sex sex). It is difficult to determine the right time, but ‘be aggressive’. Guys like to feel like they are sought after too, like the girl is irresistible attracted to them and they can’t fight the urges to take all their clothes off. I guess it would be the same way that women like to have their man spend time with them and cuddle and make her feel like she is the only woman on the planet.

Side-thought;
I say the word ‘men’, but all men are different on the finer details, but the majorities are all pretty much the same. For example; all heterosexual men like pussy (period), but the thoughts that cross their minds that get them off are totally different. Some are ass guys, some are boob guys, and yes some guys even like to cuddle. When I say the words ‘men’ or ‘man’, I guess I really mean ‘me’ or ‘I’, but essentially it all comes down to getting to see something naked and/or getting some.

Anyway, girls basically like the same things guys like, they like to feel needed and sought after by their partner. Except women like cuddling and men like nakedness; which makes complete sense in my mind considering men are visual and women are emotional. As far as ideas:

Note to the guys:
You want to get laid all the time?
Do romantic things.
Translation: Have previous decisions and thoughts (and tangible proof) that you thought of your woman earlier in the day or when you are with her.
“You must satisfy her need for acceptance and approval to unlock her inner desire and sexual treasures.”
Examples for when she is with you:
Open the door for her (cars and buildings); tell her that ‘she would look good’ wearing something that you would like to see her in (this even works in Victoria’s Secret, even if you only drop some cash on a pair of $12 thongs and you even get to see her in them later …)
Examples for when she is not with you:
Make her a card (yes, like in with construction paper, glue, glitter, and something sweet about her written on the inside); write her little love notes (not more than a few cheesy one-liners please, and none from that 101 Pickup Lines book hiding in your closet) and most important of all with more predators and their prey is the element of surprise! Put the card somewhere she will find on her own –like on her pillow, on her rearview mirror, or in her underwear drawer (but only in romantic places –not in the microwave, oven, vacuum, anywhere near cleaning supplies, or dead animals.)

Note to the Ladies:
Men unfortunately have two brains; one is in their pants and the other on their shoulders. When the one in their pants is driving, just about every three seconds is a sexual thought. When the one on the shoulders is driving, that is when their actual personality shows through.
“To love, and be loved by your man, you must satisfy the beast within to experience his true passion.”
You must first satisfy the uncontrollable sexual devious demon mind so he can actually think like a rational emotional human being. I guess it would be in comparison to a woman’s thinking when she is on her period; your thoughts are cluttered with unfathomable and inconsistent nonlinear thoughts of insecurity and doubt (except that goes away after about a week for most women…) Just about everything that a man does for in his ultimate efforts to get attention from a woman. If it weren’t for women, we men probably wouldn’t take showers, brush our teeth, or wash clothes and society would boil down to a bunch of naked men dancing around a fire eating raw meat.

But what do I know; I am just some random guy that you came across on the internet. If you don’t believe me, try it for a month. What’s a month? But don’t come crying to me with horror stories of pregnancy and someone getting axed in the forehead, it’s just my opinion.

So what was my point on my previous post? I guess Ludacris said it best; “Guys like a lady on the street and a freak in the bed.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home