::: Cheap Therapy :::

3.06.2006

I know I am harsh

I know I am harsh, I know I can say some things that are a little too direct. I am sorry that I am so blunt, that I don’t seem to have any tact. It’s not like I intentionally intend to hurt people’s feelings, but when I speak the truth peoples’ feelings get hurt. I guess deep down, I feel like people want to hear the truth, but in reality people only want to hear the truth if it doesn’t hurt their feelings. Who is to know what word will hurt other people’s feelings? One might say; “Just ask yourself what words would offend you?” Well, I don’t really get offended by what other people say, I would prefer that people be bluntly honest with me. So I would automatically think that people would appreciate the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home