::: Cheap Therapy :::

3.05.2006

Bordom

Of course, recieving that email about love, automaticlly made me curious about what type of person could write such a good description, although I wasn't sure how excited Alecia would be to go to a pizza place (knowing she doesn't eat cheese). So I ended up keeping my mouth shut and missing the opportunity. Something that is starting to get on my nerves with her, she never really wants to actually go OUT and do something. She is all for any idea as long as it concerns sitting at home. I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie or go out drinking (my treat), last night, but she didn't want to, so I went to go see a movie by myself. Now granted the movie was probably one of the worst that I have seen in a long time, but that isn't really the point; we have been going out for about 5 months now and we have never seen a movie together. I think we have gone out to eat maybe twice, but usually she comes over and we sit and watch tv. BORING! I never really watched tv before, mainly played videogames; but that seems to comming to a close.

I feel like a change is comming. A change in what I do and where I am going. I am not sure, but i think it's going to be significant (the change that is...). Could it be me going back to school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home