::: Cheap Therapy :::

10.22.2005

So let me just start off by including what I usually do with my weekends lately. Pretty much waking up around 8-9, fixing a pot of coffee and sitting in my room because jimmy usually isn't up until after noon. With the TV on, sit on my bed in front of my wireless laptop in my 15x13 foot cube. (At least their is a window.) Usually Mad TV is on, the characters 'Stewart and his mother'’ are hilarious. Not that I choose to do that, but it'’s not really like I have something else to so on Saturday morning at 10:00am. It's actually pretty boring.
I really need a fisheye lens so I wouldn't have to piece together the parts of 16 to make an extended panoramic picture...

On a side thought,...I guess it'’s pretty understandable to think that no one likes to be rejected, Male or Female. I don't like rejection, but have experienced it a lot, I guess. I didn't really have a whole lot of friends when I was in high school, I think it was a esteemteame issue. So that being said, I probably didn't really try, although girls weren't exactly calling me back either. Now during my early 20'’s I was just getting back from a whirlwind trip around Texas, via Memphis Tennessee bodatiousdatious-blue eyed-36C blond with and attitude, so I didn'’t exatcly know how to get back into the dating scean. I managed to find new friends and spend some time in community collage, some adventures and relationships there; but now that I an in my late 20's, it really makes me wonder how long I am going to have to wait for something to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home