::: Cheap Therapy :::

10.12.2005

Well, the sunshine has finally broken through the clouds for a few minutes today. We had lunch catered today at work, from Mama Ricotta's. They brought some chicken alfredo and zitti with rolls and salads, I had some of the chicken alfredo but I think it has made me feel a little sick. My stomach is killing me, not to mention the numerous trips to the bathroom. I feel like shit, but I need the money....

I have been arguing with Jen lately about the Cigular bill that we share, she says that she should be able to pay it by friday, but it still worries me. I know she is responsible, but I am the type of guy that likes to drive everywhere. I like to feel like I have a handle on everything. Not necessarily BE IN control, just feel like I have some sort of control. So being that I am that way, it would really make me feel better if I had the back-up money just in case Jen can't pay the bill. We all know what an inconvienience not having a cel phone is (not to mention the astronimical fines they carge for reconnection fees). Jen and I seem to be at a stalemate right now. Seems bigger issues are hanging in the balance, possibly why my stomach hurts; from stress. Elvis is no where to be found, and that doesn't help either. Not to mention Jon is raping me about these updates and charges. Apparently I only get paid when someone purchases a site and he gets any other fees as far as hosting and he gives away free updates. It really burns me up, I need to get away from that deal with him. I can do what he does, their is NO reason why I should depend on his (so called) help....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home