::: Cheap Therapy :::

10.31.2005

Happy Halloween! Guess all the witches and ghouls are coming out of the woodwork lately...

**Quick Update** Last week; I wrote about some arguments in the group, those got worked out without fists being thrown. At the begining of the month I met some girls from high school, called them and they never returned my call. Jen is still leaving messages, although they are few and far between.

So, where ever do I begin?
I met this girl on Yahoo Personals; unfortunately she shares the same last name as my last girlfriend (Jen, but for this conversations sake, we will call her Jennifer). So, this girl Jennifer has a 5 year old son, conceived from his father in the Netherlands when she went to go Live there for 5 years. Anyway, we have gone on only two 'dates' (although I wouldn't consider them dates, more like preliminary meetings).
I called a friend of mine (who happened to be a girl) and left a message that I would be online that night and it would be cool if we could catch up with each other in the game. Well, I called the wrong number; I called Jennifer instead, and left the formentioned message about online gaming. After I got home there was a message on my Yahoo from Jennifer saying I left the message at the wrong house. The next day, I went over to Jon's to play more on World Of Warcraft, while we were sitting there Jennifer calls my cellular phone and starts leaving messages about how she doesn't understand how people can do this to her and bawling her eyes out. Seventeen messages to be exact, which filled up my mailbox twice; can anyone say psycho? The first message was fine; the second she started crying, the third she 'didn't understand why I was doing this to her'. The fourth through eighth she was bawling her eyes out asking 'why I hate her' and so on so forth. Needless to say, the woman needs some therapy. I called her phone (after I noticed a nasty email from her this morning) during break, basically telling her she can forget about calling me anymore and she needs therapy.

I have also been talking to this other girl over the IM and Yahoo Personals. Alecia is her name and she is a nurse at a diabetes center. She seems really nice, but REALLY sketched about actually meeting people in person that she has met over Yahoo Personals. Anyway, she is an avid World Of Warcraft player, and I am just a novice considering I just started two days ago. We have talked on the phone on several occations, but I am getting a little impatient waiting for her to get the confidence to meet in person.

What the hell is wrong with all these girls? Is it something to do with me? The last three girlfriends I have had it's like pulling teeth to get them to go out with me, but then they 'fall in love' within a week! (And people say that I am shallow?) If this is what I have to deal with to be with a woman; I don't want to put up with it. Pussy is not worth the drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home