::: Cheap Therapy :::

11.07.2005

It has been a long time since I have had deep feelings for someone. (I think as far back as when I lived in Memphis, Tennessee)

It has been a long time since I have held a girl in my arms and the scent of her hair makes my knees weak. When she calls, my heart skips a beat, and my palms begin to sweat. It has been a long time since I have been able to just stare at someone and admire them for their looks and respect their opinions. Someone that I look up to, someone that rises above all the fake and plastic people in the world. Someone that has the same interests as I, and can think on the same level. It has been a long time since I have kissed a girl, and she made my head spin. Not just any kiss, but a meeting of souls as our lips and toungs mingle with each other. A kind of person that never leaves your mind and you always crave her attention. Someone that when her soft skin touches yours it feels like two universe collide. It has been a long time, ...until I met Alecia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home