::: Cheap Therapy :::

12.05.2005

Welcome to two months of Christmas!

So, it is now December, and Christmas commercials struck the airways the second after Thanksgiving ended. At this rate Christmas is going to start in July pretty soon.

It is raining, like African rainforest down-pour, for the last two days. Temperatures seem to be plummeting lately with signs of winter moving in.

I spent all weekend with Alecia. What can I say about her? How can I possible put into words how I feel about Alecia? Well, number one, she has got to be the greatest girlfriend that I have ever had. She brought me roses on Sunday, a first in my life that a woman actually brought me flowers. She is wonderfully attractive with a killer body and a gorgeous face that I could stare at for hours. She has a gentle touch, but knows how to be rough when the opportunity arises. Skin so smooth that my hands seems to glide over her body. It is almost unfair in my mind that I have to have this disease, and she does not. I honestly can't imagine finding anyone better than her. The physical and mental connection that I feel with her is like no other. It feels like I can almost read her mind, and she seems to be able to almost read mine. By far, the most interesting and captivating thing that I find about Alecia, is her spirit; her ora, if you will. Through the first half of my entire life I walked around in a deep darkness of depression and exclusion from the rest of the world. I never felt like I belonged anywhere or that no one understood me. All of my fears and thoughts of exile and loneliness fade away when I hold her in my arms or stare into her beautiful eyes. She rekindles my spirit and fuels my ambitions; she is always on my mind, and fills my head with thoughts of everlasting love. My heart aches with the thought of being without her, and my soul seems to shiver from the possibility that she may not feel the same. I cannot sleep, I have a difficult time keeping my appetite, and I can't stop thinking about her. The way she stares at me, the way her hair smells as we lay together on the sofa and watch TV as I drift off to sleep. Thoughts of the way she tugs on my lips with her teeth, and our outrageous and ridiculous conversations out on the back porch about everything and yet nothing at all. The way she shivers when I kiss her behind her ear, how she is so selective when picking out wine, and yes, even her strange but cute rebellion against cheese. Am I?....Is this?.....Dare I even say the 'L' word? Am I jumping in with both feet prematurely? Does she feel the same? Am I the right one? Is she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home