::: Cheap Therapy :::

11.21.2005

Rainy, kind of cold; about 55 degrees outside with light breeze.

Another week has passed, and the usual schedule followed, with a superb ending over the weekend. Monday sucked, as usual, Wednesday Alecia and I watched Lost together and hung out. Earlier in the week she was worried about barrowing some money from me to help her through the week, I loaned it to her and she paid me back with a nice sack of nuggets. (Super green) Anyway, played WOW until about 4:30am on Friday night. Saturday night Alecia spent the night, and we finally had sex. Not that it was all that superb, but we were both VERY nervous. Sunday, we tried again late that night, and it was much better the second time around. I won't give any gory details, but I will say this; Does this girl have any sort of a gag reflex? We both stayed up way too late, I am really dragging my feet today.

Thanksgiving is on Thursday; I invited Alecia to come eat Thanksgiving dinner with the family (considering she doesn't have any in Charlotte). [Mom, Dad, Kelly, Jordan, and Me (Nick is in Vermont, so it's not likely that we will see him anytime soon)]

Gotta get back to work, or at least look like it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home