::: Cheap Therapy :::

3.15.2006

Land of the stupid

Well, everyone here (at Dialog) seems to have their panties in a wad. As I came into the office after a wonderful second work night of Alecia sleeping over, I find a few message pop ups stating new procedures and other ways to push off responsibility and work onto lesser (lower on the ladder) employees. (Typical for a call center of any size.) No more than thirty minutes that I have been here, my immediate boss’s henchman #1 comes over to ridicule me on an account where a customer added Long Distance to his service but never mentioned that he has multiple lines and/or which line he wanted the long distance on. True, I could have spent the extra 8 minutes to investigate his additional lines (and be scorned for taking too long on a call), but what can I say, we are all human. When I questioned Yolanda (henchman #1) about the long distance and policy; her reply being; “Come on, these people are in Kentucky, you have to think for them…you know?” Honestly, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about this company or its customers, and from the henchman’s comment, they couldn’t care less either (other than customers wallets). I am going to have to agree with the Kentucky comment, though. That state should be wiped off the map. Since I have worked here, I have a new found level of stupidity in a person. The state of Kentucky makes Corky look like Einstein.

As I had mentioned before, Alecia spent the night again last night and Monday night. It is wonderful, she is the greatest. I think we have only argued over a few things, but we always talked it out and that makes for a good long and understanding relationship. One of the things that I would have to say that I enjoy the most would be when she comes over and we sit outside and talk about any random thing. We can sit outside and shoot the shit for hours, it is so wonderful. It’s great to be able to finally connect with someone on my level, to be able to talk to someone and not have to explain what a word means or what something does. She is educated, and experienced in realizing the reality of situations and people. That would have to be the most attractive thing about Alecia; her mind and spirit. (and of course the fact that she has a sexy slim body, nice ass, and a face like an angel is just icing on the cake)

Alright enough about me oogling over Alecia, I can sit her and talk about her all day, but I am at work and I have to look like I am busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home